2015 – What an amazing year !
2015 has been an exciting year for us. Here are some of the highlights:
– Like Michael Bloomberg and Bill Gates before him, Tom was invited to deliver the opening keynote at this year’s World Business Dialogue – convening the leaders of today and tomorrow from over 60 countries. Tom´s opening keynote earned a standing ovation, and for the first time in the history of the conference the delegates took to the stage!
– Johnson&Johnson called on Tom to become #1 supply chain in Latin America: Johnson&Johnson turned to Tom Oliver as the only speaker they invited to their leadership summit to help them achieve that audacious goal.
– The Kellogg School of Management, one of the top rated business schools in the world, invited Tom to deliver a keynote speech & workshop about the topics of innovation and social entrepreneurship to their best global MBA students
– The Manchester Business School, where Tom founded and chaired the Global Leadership Circle working with the full-time MBA students, was ranked #4 in the world in ROI by Forbes
– Invited to the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity & Innovation, Tom and SY Lau, CEO of Tencent OMG, were discussing how to build OMG into a world class media company by providing one-stop holistic lifestyle services to consumers
– Wharton School of Business Future of Advertising Program Director Jerry Wind invited Tom to share his views on the future of communication and the future of digital marketing and the necessity to provide a seamless experience to consumers.
– In a private dinner with the CMOs of Adobe, Nissan and Paypal and the global CEO of Interbrand, Tom discussed the importance of emerging new consumer relationships, the future of advertising, how to build a loyal customer based around the globe and how to win the Millennial Generation and the consumers below 30 for your brands, products and services.
– Asian Chairman of Omnicom Serge Dumont and Tom met to discuss the secrets of innovation and leadership, and how dynamic lifestyle demands of people all over the world, and especially the consumers below 30, demand an increasing level of innovation from the best global brands
– Tom was invited to join famous global thought leaders as youngest Fellow at World Business Academy, USA, together with Dipak C. Jain, former Dean of INSEAD and former Dean of the Kellogg School of Management; Deepak Chopra and Rosabeth Moss Kanter of Harvard Business School, ranked “50 most powerful women in the world” (Times of London),
– Tom was appointed Visiting Professor of Innovation in Silicon Valley of Europe, at the IAE NICE Sophia Antipolis Graduate School of Management; Global MBA program ranked #2 in France (MOCI International Business Review Ranking 2015)
– Tom shared the principles, the mindset and the mental models that are key for businesses in the Digital Transformation in his article in the Asia’s leading magazine on creativity and innovation, “Adobo”
– Bertelsmann, a German multinational mass media corporation that employs in excess of 112,000 people, called on Tom to deliver a keynote speech about Innovation and Entrepreneurship to a selection of the best young entrepreneurs from Germany and Israel.
– Tom´s new publication came out in stores: the “Encyclopedia of Global Environmental Governance and Politics”.This comprehensive reference volume for the next decade provides practical solutions to the sustainability challenges in the next 5-10 years and has been called an “impressive array of contributions written by leading scholars” (London School of Economics).
– Last but not least, Tom´s non profit, the World Peace Foundation, named “Most Influential Peace Gathering in History” (Desmond Tutu), conducted events and programs with their global volunteer network from Africa to the Middle East, continued to work with children in the biggest slums in Asia and Africa, and held a landmark event for youth in Kabul, Afghanistan, just after the terrorist attacks, together with Government representatives – despite of all the obstacles and challenges volunteers were facing. In addition, the Foundation concluded the extensive Peace Pods Project together with the University of Breda, Netherlands, with the goal to connect and empower the next generation of peacebuilders from around the world.
It has been a pleasure working with you this year. We wish you very happy holidays and a new year filled with happiness, peace, success and prosperity!
Season‘s greetings to you and your family.
You can download this news here