Tom´s Lead Article about Innovation, Leadership and Future Work in Detecon Management Report
In his lead article in the Detecon Management Report, Tom shares the secrets of how to fully unlock a company´s potential for innovation, leadership, collaboration and productivity.
The Detecon Management Report is the bi-annual publication of the consulting branch of the Deutsche Telekom (German Telekom) that employs in excess of 220 000 people.
Here are some of the insights and pieces of advice Tom shares:
– What are the secrets behind innovation?
– How do we awaken the creativity of employees?
– How does purpose-driven business fuel innovation?
– How do we empower leadership to enable cross-cultural management?
– How can we boost full employee potential while maximizing productivity?
– Why is the purpose of a business so important in attract the top talent and the best people?
– How do we engage with Millennials to build a top global brand?
Read full article here (translated from German): article.
About Tom Oliver:
Tom Oliver is a unique speaker who has worked with CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, business leaders like Richard Branson and the best global brands from Johnson & Johnson to Pepsi and Google.
Coach to many of the world’s top CEOs, Tom is a Professor of Innovation and of Change Management, author, artist, expert on the Millennials and global thought leader. A highly entertaining speaker, Tom presents a completely different and holistic view and excites Fortune 500 audiences like few others can.
You can download this news here