Tom Delivered Keynote at the World Bank Group Headquarters in Washington, DC
Tom delivered a keynote at the World Bank Group Headquarters in Washington, DC, as part of the Ideas for Action (I4A), a joint initiative of the the World Bank Group and the Wharton School of Business (MBA ranked #4 in the world by the Financial Times.)
Tom also included a live music performance as part of his keynote, playing piano and singing, to illustrate the true nature of innovation, leadership, collaboration and entrepreneurship to the delegates. The results are always astounding: The audience members feel the key messages, insights and nuggets Tom shares during his keynote come alive on an emotional and personal level. It allows them to assimilate the insights faster and produce instantaneous breakthrough moments of higher collaboration and dramatically improved teamwork among teams even if they were formerly divided.
Ideas for Action (I4A) is an annual competition in which young professionals from around the world develop innovative new ideas for financing the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. The last Ideas for Action event received delegates and submissions from over 130 countries.
“Tom was great, as always! Tom´s presentation was very well received, and we received very positive feedback from the participants in Washington, DC.
Dr Djordjija Petkoski, The World Bank Group
Find out more about the benefits Tom can deliver for you or your clients at your next event:
– Turn your business into a powerhouse of innovation: Master the secrets behind creativity
– Win the Millennial Generation for your products and services
– Leadership: Master the principles of visionary personal and corporate leadership
– Attract the Best, Keep the Best – Boost your Bottom line
– Change Management: Master the digital transformation to win the hearts and minds of the digital consumers
– Achieve new heights of productivity: collaborative engagement
– Become a global brand: Understand the hearts and minds of your customers
– Optimize communication in your teams: Cross-cultural management
You can download this news here