Tom’s Opening Keynote Earns Standing Ovation @ International IT Summit in Germany
C-suite executives and CEOs gave Tom a standing ovation for his opening keynote at this year’s International IT Summit in Cologne, Germany.
The Summit convened the leaders of today and tomorrow in the international IT space, including top players like Microsoft, spreading over from four key economic sectors – financial services, trade, industry, automotive & logistics. The 6th year of the IT Summit was structured around the motto “Digital Transformation – Best Practices”. The Summit discussed the tremendous opportunities and prospects resulting from the digital economy, highlighting current market trends as well as addressing solutions for the next years to come.
Tom´s opening keynote focussed on what industry professionals around the world can learn from the Silicon Valley top players when it comes to Innovation, Digital Transformation, Future work and Collaboration.
VIDEO & TESTIMONIAL:
” We learned a lot from Tom’s opening keynote and live music performance at Germany’s international IT Summit. The breadth and depth of his experience and his global network is impressive!”
– MICROSOFT General Manager Floris van Heijst, Germany
Tom also highlighted the Fortune 500 best practices and how these can be adapted to any corporate environment in other countries and industries. Tom also shared insights and ready-to-implement tools from his global consulting practice – as Founder of the Nothing Is Impossible Consulting Institute and as a coach to many notable Fortune 500 CEOs.
Tom discussed the mental models, mindsets & best practices that can help any organization to master the Digital Transformation, develop a corporate culture of thriving innovation and create a workplace where the high achievers of today excel to create a global brand of tomorrow.
Live Music Concert as Part of Keynote:
Tom also included a live music performance as part of his keynote, playing piano and singing, to illustrate the true nature of innovation, leadership, collaboration and entrepreneurship to the audience. It enables them to assimilate the insights not just intellectually but also on a deeper emotional level.
Find out more about the benefits Tom can deliver for you or your clients at your next event:
1. Turn your business into a powerhouse of innovation: Master the secrets behind creativity
2. Win the Millennial Generation for your products and services
3. Leadership: Master the principles of visionary personal and corporate leadership
4. Attract the Best, Keep the Best – Boost your Bottom line
5. Change Management: Master the Digital Transformation
6. Achieve new heights of productivity: collaborative engagement
7. Become a global brand: Understand the hearts and minds of your customers
8. Optimize communication in your teams: Cross-cultural management
You can download this news here